Friday 2 October 2009

DoSSing

So I have this new job at work -- Director of Student Support. As I suspected, there are some comedic elements. Much of my morning has been consumed with making arrangements for a student who has requested that his dog accompany him to classes as this helps him to cope with his acute social anxiety. Mildly amusing. But the part that made me crack up in the e-mail correspondence was this sentence:
The dog isn't an official assistive dog but has a Dog Citizen qualification.

3 comments:

JF said...

brilliant. now we can combine our stories and write a book.

Anonymous said...

Sure would be quite a collaboration, neices. Just reading the blogs are fun, so a book would be brilliant.
Auntie Jane

Anne Richards said...

Has he done his citizenship classes? I look forward to the book.