Monday 26 March 2012

Weekend in the Sun

"I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name! I hear you now, I just can't stay inside all day, I gotta get out, get me some of those ray-ay-ays!"

Whoever places the lyric first, will be showered with public praise and admiration.

Anyway, we have been having fantastic weather! Mum came down this past weekend, and we did lots of outdoor playing.



Tom and Grandma bonded over rocks.



Isn't this photo adorable? Not so much in reality, the bib wasn't ours.



Go carts, go! Me, not so much.









Harry getting as close as possible to Grandma to have a giggle over chips.

Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking
it and checking back frequently!
Check out my weblog - cheap iPhone 5 for sale online

Unknown said...

I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )