Wednesday 24 February 2010

Just Busy....

I have had a few enquiries along the lines of, "What happened to the blog?" I've just been busy, nothing sinister. But thanks for the urges to get my arse back into gear!

One of the things I have been doing is this:

(no, I don't know why it is sideways, but if I start trying to fix it, this post will never go out!)

This is a baby cardigan for friends of ours who had a baby boy in Dec. I am now also finished with 1.5 of the sleeves. I'm knitting furiously because this is my Olympic knitting project, so my deadline is Sunday. Wish me luck with the button-band ;-/.

As most of you are not interested in my knitting, but are interested in Foxy, here he is:

2 comments:

Each Day Anew said...

*I* love the knitting. This does not diminish my pleasure at seeing Foxy at all.

I have been trying to update Ravelry, but the 3 thousand skeins of yarn I own and need to enter into my stash page is so daunting I faint at the thought. Soon...

Nora

Anne Richards said...

Damn fine cookies. Keep em coming little prince.