Saturday 29 May 2010

Mother, your wish is my command!

Well. Here I am, blogging on my new iPad. Folks, this is going to be good. I am rationalising my extensive non-work activities, and have decided that the blog is here to stay, the podcast is going to fade out, and I think I must stop the twittering. It's not so much that I twitter lots myself, but I do read the mundane details of peoples lives who I don't even know. I need to cut myself off!

I am in that blogging place where I have so much to catch up on that it is daunting. So it won't happen, I'm going to have to just jump back in, with a promise to self to blog little and often.

Ok, let's throw in a couple pics, coz that's what you're here for, right?


I know, you were hoping for Foxy pics, but I want to show you some knitting. I have finished some stuff this year, honest. These slippers are for my MIL, they did not come out perfectly, see the weird crease at the back of the heel? But she is an exceptionally nice person who will not mind, and will probably even wear them when I come over.


I made these beauties for myself. Noro, I love the way you look, knitting with you, not so much.


And isn't this just a cozy piece of delicious? A very successful, if rather boring knit.

Of course, my needles are full again, happiness. But I still have not got my spinning wheel working properly, and that is my task for today. If I can ever put this iPad down. Oh boy, it is heavenly!

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

I think the slippers are lovely. No worries about struggling to get them on one's feet!