Thursday 29 September 2011

Fat Lesbian Walking

In a vein/vain attempt to keep the excess pounds at bay, I have been enjoying half hour morning constitutionals round campus. I know, how very middle aged lez.

Fifty years ago some very persuasive person managed to get permission to build our campus at the edge of what is now a national park. It's a stunning setting that I have made scant use of in the ten years I've worked here.

I was shocked by the views, paths, and serenity I found a mere 15 mins walk from my desk.


Can you see the sheep near the top?!


And the path:





And some close ups, coz I was loving the hipstamatic:





Lucky, lucky, lucky.

2 comments:

Anne Richards said...

I'm an old aged hetero and I walk for 30 min a day. So far it has made no impact on my fatness. But I enjoy the walk. Your surroundings are beautiful.

JF said...

Love the pics.