Sunday 11 December 2011

Damn Good Weekend

Friday was my last day of term. Hurrah! It's been a busy one, and at times I've been all anxious and stressed, most unlike me, and very unpleasant.

Anyway. Good to have it done! And we had Friday night at friends who made me laugh so much I may have peed a little.

Then Sian went for a well deserved night away, and the boys were angelic. Wanna see? Sure you do.









In case it's not obvious, those are Harry's beloved drinking glasses. Oxford Grandma gave them to him, and he asks for them every day. £2.50 well spent mother.

I had a friend over on Saturday night, I haven't had a proper girlie night in in ages. It's a good thing.

Finally, I finished up the Christmas baking. Christmas rocky road:









And peppermint bark:





I am unreasonably proud.

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend