Monday 18 August 2008

Life Goals blog

So recently I have been perusing yet another trashy self-help book:

It inspired me to list my life goals. I shared these with my captive family in Oxford a few weeks back. A few seemed interested in self-improvement, and I said that I would create a mac group for the purpose. It turns out this is not possible, so I have set up a new blog for the purpose.

It is private, but I will happily invite anyone who wants to PARTICIPATE. That's right, you will need to actually post your goals as well as your progress in order to gain access into everyone else's nitty-gritty details. Comment or e-mail me if you would like to play. Perhaps it will only be JF and I who are interested, and that's just fine.

BTW, this book really isn't all that good. Much of it is about enhancing self-esteem, and I verge on arrogant even when clinically depressed.

No comments: