Tuesday 19 August 2008

Tuesday evening

A few weeks ago when I blogged, I promised that I would be back living a lovelier life, or some such thing. This evening I am doing just that.

I am sitting at the kitchen table, drinking wine, eating crisps, & blogging:


My kitchen, which I will photograph one day if the sun ever shines again, contains this yummy drawer:


The living room now has a corner fenced off for Foxy:


Luckily, he actually seems to like it there. He is quite self-sufficient, working on his many projects.

My current knitting project of a couple of cushion covers is also coming along slowly but surely:

Life is indeed lovely. I feel very lucky indeed.

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

I hope the new shared 'goals' blog won't mean that we stop writing our individual ones.