Thursday 18 September 2008

In case you were wondering...

We had a wonderful time in France. For me, I am really loving being home, very much enjoying the back-to-school feeling. I am working on a post about our holiday with lots of photos, but we have had company much of the week, so I am behind.

15 Sept - 15 Oct I am having an alcohol and driving-free month. So far so good. I really like getting the train to work. It takes longer, but that's mostly walking (the train ride is all of 6 mins), which is better for me, and more interesting/wholesome for Foxy. All good.

1 comment:

Homestead Mom said...

Mostly, I'm wondering how I can take a quick vacation and have it be ANYTHING like your lovely Provence home. Boy. I am really keen to take a vacation. Good for you!

Foxy is so very sweet looking. He has quite the come-hither look to him when he wants to charm the camera.