Thursday 12 February 2009

Puppet Show

I made a couple of New Year's Resolutions this year. One was to take more photos. I really need to start carrying around a decent camera. I forget, and so most of my photos are from my phone. Ah well.

So, these photos won't do justice to the event. Just so you know.

Last weekend we had friends down, and we had a grand time. Their 4-year-old daughter is a delight, and was very sweet with Foxy. We went to the Brighton museum where I have not been in years, and Nearest & Dearest and said 4-year-old put on a little Punch & Judy for us:



I know I must not wish away time, but I am looking forward to the golden era: 4-10 years old.

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

Actually, it's 3 - 10 not 4 - 10. By 3 they have all their first teeth, they feed themselves relatively well, they sleep through the night (nothing new for you) and, best of all, they can talk. It's getting from 1 - 3 that tries the patience of a saint!
Mum