Saturday 23 May 2009

Full UFO update

These are the other things I've finished:

I decided that making the baby hat reversible would make it way too warm and bulky, so I got two hats out of it. Not exactly how I would have done them had I known I wouldn't be stitching them together, but they are still way cute.

I also finished the wristlets (no photo) and the stripey socks (see profile pic). So for UFOs, I have 3 left. The bl**dy tea-cosy (TODAY), the heart-sinking cardi-coat, and the baby socks. The lace scarf does not count because I love it. Not sure the baby socks count either. ANYWAY. I'm getting there!

Right now, I am enjoying my Saturday morning while Nearest & Dearest is at socatots with Foxy. They love it. I think I love it more. I think I am going to procrastinate on the tea-cozy by planning my Christmas knitting projects. I'm so rock & roll.

2 comments:

Anne Richards said...

I think an update is in order

sarah said...

Your little redhead is a cutie too! Thanks for your comment on my blog - it's always nice to know that there are readers out there! I love the cushions you made! Very nice.