Tuesday 5 May 2009

America Trip: Part 3

A couple of things disappointed me about our trip. One was that we didn't spend more time with my brother and his family. Another is that the few pics I took of my brother and family are pretty dreadful. Sigh.

They very kindly waited for us to arrive from SLC before starting an AWESOME Easter dinner, which even included an ICE CREAM CAKE. A homemade ice cream cake. My own in-laws are awesome, but my brother's in laws are serious competition. Especially when it comes to food. They are Italian. Need I say more? Did I snap any of the food or in-laws? No.

These are the only photos from our quick 24 hours there that are even vaguely interesting, IF you know the people.

Olivia helping me with an alphabet puzzle:

Everyone lending Foxy a hand with the puzzle:

Olivia horrified by Foxy's behaviour. She kept pointing and saying, "messy!" She has her mother's gift, and Foxy has mine...

Olivia being cute, as per usual ;-)

What is really ticking me off about the photos is that the weather was absolutely gorgeous, yet none of these are in natural light. Also, there are STABLES at the end of their street. Yes, we went and saw horsies. Not that you'd know. Clearly, I was not at my best.

I wish we lived closer. Bring on tele-porter technology!

No comments: