Thursday 26 June 2008

Kitch-room

This week saw the start of work on our new kitchen. For now we have a kitch-room in the area of the living room where Foxy usually plays. It's tragic, really:



Then, while looking through my regular blogs this morning, I saw these beautiful shelves. For a moment I thought perhaps I had made a mistake; maybe we should have some open shelving. Don't worry, I soon remembered that I am too lazy to maintain that look.

It is incredibly cheering seeing the kitchen coming along. This is just a fraction of the storage we will have, behind closed doors:

And this is the truely decadent bit of whimsy we have included:

Yes, it's a wine fridge. Who do we think we are?!?

The boys fitting it all are great. Very considerate, leaving us with sink and washing machine throughout. Bless their cotton socks. With any luck, it will all be done in about 2 weeks time!

No comments: