Friday 6 June 2008

Gym Motivation

I am struggling this morning. We had an unexpectedly late & boozy evening last night. We invited our les neighbours from over the road for a drink. They left 3 hours and 3 bottles later. We realized we were in trouble when it emerged that one of them does not work on Fridays, and the other is self-employed. Oh, and they don't have a 6:30 alarm clock :). Anyway, it was worth it, and we're hoping that 1) we get invited back, and 2) the baby monitor works from across the street. (That isn't neglect is it?)

This morning I have a gym induction at 9:30. I was planning on just taking classes at "our club" (QM - this is what you call a posh gym), and did my first on Tuesday evening. It turns out it matters that I have not been doing my Kegels. I am going to stick to the low impact stair master for a while. Having a baby is great for keeping to a schedule. I would be sorely tempted to blow off this morning's induction, except that Foxy is booked into the creche. Gotta go. I'm sure I will feel better for it.

BTW, don't seem to be attending WW anymore, still fat and frumpy. We have a holiday in Sept in the south of France with Slade Les. Our motivation for fitness is now coming in the form of wanting to show off in front of our friends.

No comments: