Tuesday 15 July 2008

10 weeks & counting...

Yesterday I was at the end of my tether (again). Then I calculated and realized that we have had a workman of some description in the house for 10 weeks. I kinda forced the decorator to finish the kitchen yesterday. He did, and was out the door at 11 pm. Huge, huge, sigh of relief, and much praise for Foxy who did not stir until 7:08. He was back in bed at 9:15, and now almost everything is back in the kitchen. Yes, I was supposed to be working, but it felt much more important to be rid of the kitch-room.

Did I mention what the hurry is? My big sister & kids are coming to stay this afternoon! Hurrah! They don't know yet that they will be roped into getting the kitchen table back in situ, which involves contortion through windows.

No comments: