Wednesday 9 July 2008

Good Times

I had a great evening out with the girls last night -- we went to see Sex and the City. Loved the show, loved the movie. I watched it and dreamed of having a sexy svelte body, inspired wardrobe, & personal assistant. Of course I was eating toffee popcorn and M&M's at the time.

I love my Wednesdays. We start with Little Dippers, and then today I am going to see a friend in London. Train journeys with Foxy are fun! I'm looking forward to meeting T's third(!) baby boy. Most of all I am looking forward to talking detail with a like-minded mother. When your parenting strategy is at the extreme end of the continuum, it's a treat to talk to someone who may be even further along that spectrum. As Foxy is becoming mobile, I look forward to hearing suggestions for containment. Yep, the next plank in my 50's parenting style is going to be a large caged area. I hate the look of stair gates.

2 comments:

Homestead Mom said...

OMG, I love you. We are so different in application, but you are doing all the things I don't do and wonder if I should. From the land of stair gates, I applaud you for being true to yourself and as always, love hearing how it all works out. From the sleepless, gated, family-bedded, stay at home homestead, much cheer.

Anne Richards said...

Have you considered an electrified fence!!