Monday 17 November 2008

Hopelessly Behind & A Funny

Yes, that is life at the moment. Ah well. I have lots of lovely blog posts planned in my head, but don't seem to be making the time to actually construct them. I may do soon as we have finished watching the West Wing! It has been a long road, and we are pleased with our accomplishment.

In the meantime, a funny. The first anecdote for my speech at Foxy's wedding. As you know, he has been ill A LOT lately. So the ladies at the creche have been keeping a special eye on him. They rang me up the other day to report that he was playing with his willy A LOT. And pulling very vigorously. Did I want to get it checked out? They had not seen a boy attend to his manhood with quite such determined concentration before. "No, no, that's fine -- that's just my boy."

No comments: