Monday 3 November 2008

Still here

I had an e-mail asking if the family is ok, as the blog has not been updated in an age. Too sweet! I am late for the normal reason -- photos. Like, I should have some to illustrate stuff, and well, I don't. I hosted a babies' halloween party last Friday. It was so much fun! Harry was a very chavvy Woolworth's clad pumpkin, there was another (posh) pumpkin (suited her perfectly; this baby has no interest in crawling and so sits like lady muck with a maelstrom going on around her -- as if to say, "What are you all DOING? My Mummy brings me things), some spiders, a pirate...I'm sure I'm missing some. Anyway, do I have any photos? Of course not. I was too busy chatting and making cups of tea. I was super glad it was a success, as I was mixing up some different Mums I know, and everyone seemed to like each other.

Sadly I am at home right now writing this because, yes, Foxy is ill AGAIN. He emptied his tummy in grand fashion on Friday evening, and has been on the loose side all weekend. Yesterday afternoon he started wheezing again. Probably because we insisted on a pub lunch and wander around in the perfect Autumn weather. Ah well. He seems better this morning. I think he'll be able to go back to school tomorrow. Must.Not.Take.Him.Outside.Today. So dull!!!!

No comments: