Sunday 30 November 2008

Great Weekend

Well, I had been looking forward to my weekend for quite some time, and I was not disappointed. I love well-taught craft classes, and this was one. It was held in the basement of loop, a most beautiful shop in lovely Islington. I forgot to take pictures of the actual shop, but I'm guessing that the owner won't mind that I've snagged these photos from the website:


Teach was an amazing Norwegian knitter. She used to work for Rowan, and brought with her a SUITCASE full of truly amazing knitwear. Hopefully you'll be able to make out the perfectly fitting vintage jacket she was wearing:

All 7 of us had a super time:




Some of us will be meeting up on Ravelry, where my name is purlhussy.

I then met up with me family in Canterbury where we stayed with friends. Yummy fish pie, and I was forgiven for leaving the chocs I had bought in the taxi (grrrr). This morning Foxy was a super good boy. Awake at 6:30, but back in his travel cot at 8:30, and he slept until 11. He's a good boy to his mums. Before leaving we did get to the Christmas market, which was exactly as I had remembered. Foxy enjoyed some squirty cream off the top of my hot chocolate:


Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

Tag looks broody - better warn Jim