Thursday 4 December 2008

What a Boy!

I am having such a great time with the Fox lately. This is because he has been WELL for an entire week, and because changing him has become easier (who knows why, but long may it last). This is such a cute age! I know I am biased, but really, he is just super.

We had such a good day yesterday. Wednesdays are my day at home with him, and this was the first one where we were able to do fun stuff since Halloween. We actually made it to swimming! He is now remedial, but enjoyed himself which is the main thing. Then we went to Starbucks for some 'chinos:

I am also loving the (mostly) bright, Autumn weather. Doesn't our neighbourhood look pleasing?

It was such a good day. We even got our (2nd) Christmas tree. I will be posting when the decor is complete. Sadly, mostly of what I wanted was deemed too chavvy.

This morning, when I dropped Foxy at the creche -- HE WAVED bye-bye!!! He's such a clever boy. I just love that kid.

No comments: