Thursday 12 May 2011

Never Again

Or at least no time soon. Yesterday I went with the preschool on a walk through a lovely park. Harry was horrid. My rules are way more lax than school rules, so you can imagine. Eventually I had to trade him for another child. The following conversation ensued:

Child: You're bigger than my Mummy.
Me: Yes, I'm taller than she is.
Child: You're fatter too.

Unfortunately I was not able to contradict this statement. Thanks kid.

Let's go back to the archives, shall we?


We spent a couple of very enjoyable April weekends at my Mums house. She has a coin sorter, and it turns out to be the best entertainment for a 3.5 year old. This is going to be my go-to gift for 3 & 4 year olds.

For the adults, a major draw this time of year are the bluebells:





It's the perfect garden for an Easter egg hunt.





Harry enjoying his Easter bucket with his cousin Adam. I wish I had more and better pictures. As usual.

2 comments:

Anne Richards said...

There is nothing so wonderful and uplifting as a walk in the park!!

JF said...

So excited to see you in a blogging frenzy, you big mummy, you. Remember the Smiths song from the 80s with the line: Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....