Monday 16 May 2011

Starting Young

Our bus was way early this morning. When this happens, we run around one of the lecture theatres, making the lights turn on and off. Good times. This morning we had time to step it up a notch. I love my voice amplified. Harry was not so sure.


We both agreed on the lesson for the day:


P.S. To answer a question about Harry's shoes, they are standard crocs. We went to the croc shop whee they had about 10 colours. I pulled out orange, green, and blue for Harry to choose from. "No, I want pink." no argument from me kiddo.

6 comments:

Each Day Anew said...

I love that normal spaces have delightful novelty cache for the kids. We spend a lot of time running about empty spaces like lecture rooms. I try to pack a ball our two to keep it interesting.

I am ever saddened that I didn't get more creative dressing from Grif; it feels like he succumbed way too early to gendered colors, although I did get a few extra months out of pink when I started calling it fuschia. Perhaps it is because his sister grabbed on to pink with such a chokehold first.

Your son wears it well. I hope the second one loves out as well so hand-me-downs are possible :)

Anne Richards said...

I can't make out what the second picture is??

Alison Williams said...

The second pic is the video of Olivia!

Anne Richards said...

Of course. Brilliant. I actually did think it was her but how did you get the video onto a lecture theatre screen?

Anne Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Williams said...

I am an all-powerful lecturer. I was abusing my powers. I can project anything from a computer screen.