Friday 20 May 2011

Sick Day

On Wednesday when I picked Harry up from preschool I was greeted with the news that he had given another child a nasty shove. (Of all children, it was Grover. I shouldn't be surprised, he always targets aggression at those he loves.) He hasn't done anything like this in years, I was beside myself. Then we missed our bus. It was icky.

Imagine my relief when I saw the tell-tale spots on his belly and back! Pox! I think he has been feeling pretty miserable for the past week, and he is no good at verbalising such things. Phew.

He was pretty well in himself yesterday, but last night was pretty hideous and he is proper poorly boy today.


Tom is fine thus far, I would quite like him to get a mild version and be done with it. Gratuitous pic of madonna and child:



1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

Poor boy. He's got the pox. He probably caught it from Grover.