Saturday 1 January 2011

Leading the Horse to Water

I love me some crafting. I have been looking forward to being able to do little crafty projects with Harry, baking and the like. I have many fond memories of projects with my elder English niece and nephew. Now, I must admit that Harry is old enough, he just doesn't like it. It was a clue when the crèche were thrilled with his artwork one day because he had spent a whole minute on it. Even baking does not hold his attention, beyond the eating.

Giving it one last try, I set us up to make a paper chain. One link per day until the baby comes. He was not even tempted by Thomas stickers. Unbelievable. Anyway, Sian and I enjoyed ourselves.



We did have a great time playing hide and seek on a run around the block. Much more his style. And we all enjoy a little too much of this:




1 comment:

Sw said...

Very much looking forward to your regular blogs!