Friday 14 January 2011

Red Letter Day

All 3 of us had a great day. I lost a couple of pounds, so I am on track with my Resolutions. Harry earned a James engine for several decent nights of sleep. Not all in a row you understand, and our goal at this point is six o'clock, but still. This morning was 6:24 and I was ecstatic.

Sian had the biggest red letter day though. It was her LAST DAY at work. Bloody marvellous. I am a little jealous. She's certainly looking and feeling done. Still cooking, thankfully:



Here's a closer look:



She still weighs less than I do :-/

2 comments:

Nora said...

Your wife looks sleek and lovely. So nice that she'll have some down time to relax before the assault/ blessing arrives. :)

Even with all the aches and pains I feel like my body is built for pregnancy and love the feel of a big belly. My OB claims it is due to the estrogen effect. Does S like it?

MoxieDot said...

Mystery solved! Now I know why you're not podcasting anymore. I do miss the podcast, but I guess you have bigger fish to fry...or littler fish as the case may be. Congratulations to both of you and happy labor day!

Vendredi