Wednesday 23 April 2008

Bits & Stuff

Have you been wondering how I got on at WeightWatchers? Well, OK. I lost 1.5 lbs, without dieting so much as allowing myself to get hungry between meals and cutting out alcohol. We'll see if I can loose weight with this casual approach, or if I will need to be a bit more task oriented soon. Slow loss would be just fine with me.

I have been busy & unwell, ergo lack of posting. The unwell part really ticked me off. Whilst trying to switch over to a bottle for Foxy's mid-morning feed, I managed to develop mastitis. I felt unwell for 24 hours, until the antibiotics kicked in. Anyway, I am now officially FED UP to the back teeth with breastfeeding. I am ready to wrap it up, but I see now that it must be a slow process. How tedious.

Because of the whole mastitis malarkey, we had a crazy day on Saturday. Mum and I were booked in for a knife skills class in London that ran from 11 - 2:30. I have the loveliest partner EVER -- Nearest & Dearest came with me to London with Foxy so I could feed the boy right before and after class. What a total star woman she is.

Because of above mentioned class, I can now joint a chicken. I will be doing so later today. Perhaps I will post a picture of my efforts.

2 comments:

JF said...

OH god! Please do post pictures!

Anne Richards said...

I think it requires a video. I shall bring the camera at the weekend if I'm well enough to come.