Wednesday 16 April 2008

Family Time

So last week I was in Oxford. I had a lovely time, seeing Mum, my sister and the nieces and nephews, my Mum's allotment, & some of my Mum's friends. I should have lots of lovely pics to share, at least of Foxy playing with his cousins. But I am hopeless at taking photos. All I have is this:

This is my great failing as a blogger, I must improve. Pretty cute though, lounging boy getting the good stuff from Grandma.

Anyway, contrast this with Sunday, when family of Nearest & Dearest came for lunch. Here I am cooking:

Cousins playing:

Family eating (note who is taking the photo):

Foxy with his Uncle:

Foxy's very advanced cousin playing with Grandma:

Anyway. I am so pleased that Foxy will be growing up with aunts, uncles, & cousins on both sides, and grandparents to dote on him. I grew up in a geographically isolated nuclear family; this is better.

No comments: