Sunday 27 April 2008

Connections

I have just returned home from a weekend at Mums. I went because Sian was going to Canterbury to celebrate a friend's birthday, and I am not a huge fan of my own company. Mum was supposed to come here, but she was under the weather, so we trecked over. The highlight of the weekend for me was eating burgers while watching Britain's Got Talent. It was the lack of talent that was so entertaining. Our favourite moment was Simon Cowell saying "just drag him off," about a man who was failing to houdini himself out of a mail bag. Priceless.

Anyway, during my visit Mum requested that I get Homestead Mom's blog link back up, which I have done. I like that just about everyone who reads my blog also reads hers. On my visit before last, we had a dinner party and ended up discussing the Homestead. They were surprised that I don't know Homestead Mom personally. I love the internet, what a kick!

1 comment:

Homestead Mom said...

What a funny post - I read it to Homestead Mama and we feel a bit like celebrities. Of course, you could have been discussing the dismal state of the Homestead. You made us smile. I frequently refer to you as well, and don't have to explain to my friends and family who the Fox family is.