Monday 21 April 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

About a week ago I had a wave of something new. I felt BORED. Pretty good going for four months I think, and certainly not long lasting. Still, it was there. At the same time, I have work guilt. I have not been taking good care of my PhD students, and I have a few other over-due bits of work that I can't seem to motivate myself to get done during naps or in the evening.

So. I've decided to ease myself back to work. Harry is going to start at the University creche a week from today. He will be going in the afternoons (2 - 5) Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri. I am feeling all good about this. I am looking forward to having my office back. My maternity cover has been using it, and it feels like someone has been wearing my clothes. As is every worker's wish, my replacement is not popular, and I am looking forward to catching up on all the gossip.

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

I don't think you have to worry about anyone wearing your clothes!!